1) When is my Rent Due? Your full rent is due on the 1st of the month and considered past due if not RECEIVED by the 5th of each month. Rent is to be mailed to Prevost Apts, Gary Lamberson, 4129 Chisolm Rd , Johns Island, SC 29455. Checks to be made out to Prevost Apts, LLC
2) Late Fees and Bad Checks. A late fee of 10% of your rent is charged if rent has not been received postmarked on or before the 5th of each month. (Example: rent of $750.00 means your late fee is $75.00 in addition to the rent). An additional 10% late fee is charged if rent has not been paid in full by the 10th. Full payment of rent with applicable fees not received by the 20th of the month will result in an eviction notice. No post dated checks will be accepted. If your check bounces, there is a $25 fee. If a check bounces, the full rent plus applicable fees must be paid by cash, money order or cashiers check.
3) Who can occupy my apartment? The only person(s) allowed to live in the apartment is (are) the one(s) listed on the lease. Failure to notify Prevost Apartments of any changes in occupants is considered grounds for eviction.
4) What constitutes a broken lease? The lease shall not be broken per the terms of your lease. Your security deposit shall be forfeited and the balance of the lease must be paid to Prevost Apartments if the terms of the lease are broken. If the lease if broken, Rent is expected to be paid until the end of the term of the lease, unless or until the apartment is re rented by another tenant
5) What happens to my rental deposit? Your rental deposit (equal to one month’s rent payment) is held in a trust account until your lease expires. See lease for details.
Property Rules for Prevost Apartments, LLC.
1) There shall be no alterations (i.e. painting, tiling, wallpapering etc.) and no additional locks added to the windows or doors in the apartment without written permission from the management of Prevost Apartments, LLC .
2) There shall be no maintenance, repair or storage of automobiles,
motorcycles, trucks or any other type of motorized transportation on the
5) Exterior decorations (flags, banners, etc) shall not be placed on the apartments without written permission from the management of Prevost Apartments, LLC. Tasteful holiday decorations (subject to approval by the management of Prevost Apartments, LLC) placed in or around the exterior of the apartments are expected to be removed within one week of the related Holiday .
6) No water filled beds or other water filled furniture is allowed.
7) There shall be no planting of additional plants (shrubbery, vines, trees, etc) on the grounds of the apartments without written permission from the management of Prevost Apartments, LLC. Tasteful container planting is acceptable and encouraged (no vines are allowed to grow onto the building).
8) NO DOGS. One indoor cat is acceptable with a $100 non refundable deposit. No exotic (snakes, lizards, etc) or other small animals.
9) NO INDOOR SMOKING ON THIS PROPERTY.
10) NO LOUD PARTIES. No loud music or noise after 10 PM . You will receive an eviction notice if police are called to your apartment for disturbances.
11) REPEATED COMPLAINTS. If you cause repeated problems or complaints at Prevost Apartments, LLC you will be evicted.
I have read and understand the Property Rules for the Prevost Apartments and agree to abide by them with the understanding that infractions may result in eviction.
Please sign and return to Prevost Apartments, LLC: Elena Lamberson, 4129 Chisolm Rd , Johns Island, SC 29455